The professional diversity and life experiences of our officers is one of the many strengths of our organization. To ensure program continuity, all instructions follow a proprietary standardized syllabus developed by IBX STEM.
The program classroom staff consists of one Lead Instructor per teaching module who is a subject matter expert and, in many cases, an experienced teacher. The Lead Instructor is supported by one or two Assistant Instructors. We will also utilize student Teaching Assistants from East Carolina University (ECU) or Beaufort County Community College (BCCC) under the STEM-Corps East collaboration agreement to help in the classroom.
- FBI Chief-Counterterrorism Unit (retired)
- FAA Certified Airplane Flight Instructor (CFI, MEI, CFII)
- US Coast Guard Auxiliary Instructor
- NC Police Instructor
Lt Col.-RN/MPH, US Army (Retired)
Director, Beaufort County, NC Health Department
High School Educator (retired)
- US Army Instructor Pilot/Vermont National Guard Wing Commander (Retired)
- Former Automobile Dealership Executive
- Accounting background